Monday, March 22, 2010

Get to know the staff at Green Orthodontics!

You see us all the time, but perhaps you’ve wondered, “Hmm, I’d like to get to know Dr. Green’s staff a little better.” Well, today is your lucky day. Below you’ll find staff bios for Angela, Jill, Katie and Mairead. Tomorrow, we'll introduce you to more of our great staffers!


Angela
Clinical Assistant

I have worked in the orthodontic field for 7 years and with Dr. Green for 6 ½ of those years. My husband John and I have 2 boys, JJ age 4 and Logan age 3. I enjoy shopping, scrapbooking and spending time with family and friends. I love getting to know our patients and watch them become more confident and excited when the braces come off.







Jill
Clinical Assistant

I joined Dr. Green’s team in 2008 as a clinical orthodontic assistant. I enjoy hiking, playing sports and volunteering at my church. My favorite part of orthodontics is getting to know our patients and helping Dr. Green create beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.










Katie
Financial Coordinator

I am a graduate of the College of Charleston and joined Dr. Green in 2008 as financial coordinator. I currently oversee all financial contracts, insurance and flexible spending accounts. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. If you have any questions throughout your treatment regarding your account contact me at 787-1601 or email kmorse@greenorthodontics.com.







Mairead
Clinical Assistant

I graduated from Greenville Tech in May 2008 as a dental assistant. After graduation I worked for a general dentist. My desire to work in the orthodontic field became a reality when I joined Dr. Green’s office in 2009. I enjoy watching the Carolina Gamecocks, going to the beach and working with Dr. Green to help our patients achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment