Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get to know our staff, part two!

Yesterday, you became more familiar with Angela, Jill, Katie and Mairead. Today, we thought we'd introduce you to Julie, Kay, Margaret and Nancy. Part three coming Thursday!


Julie
State Certified Orthodontic Assistant

I am a state certified orthodontic assistant working in this field for 12 years, 6 ½ of those years for Dr. Green. I have a wonderful family including my husband Chico and my two awesome children, Jay and Tori. We live in Lexington and enjoy spending time together as a family. I enjoy listening to music. I love the technical part of orthodontics and the technology we use in our office.







Kay
Office Manager/Treatment Coordinator

I have been in the orthodontic field for 18 years, 10 of those years with Dr. Green. My husband and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our daughter and son-in law. My main objective is to acquaint our patients with our office and orthodontics making sure they have a complete understanding of the orthodontic treatment recommendations presented by Dr. Green. If you have any questions regarding our office contact me at 787-1601 or email ktimms@greenorthodontics.com.




Margaret
Appointment Coordinator

I am a graduate of the University of South Carolina with a BA in Early Childhood Education. I have been Dr. Green’s appointment coordinator since 2008. I enjoy going out for a fun night with family and friends. My joy of being around people makes my job fun and I enjoy welcoming our new patients as well as the existing ones helping them with their appointments.







Nancy
National Board Certified Orthodontic Assistant

I have been in the dental field for over 30 years and involved with orthodontics for close to 26 years and with Dr. Green for the last 10 years. Eight years ago I became National board certified in orthodontics. I enjoy spending time with my husband, children and grandchildren, exercising and being outdoors. It’s so much fun to watch the children grow up in the office and then finally to see them finish with beautiful smiles. Also, our adult patients are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment