Friday, January 8, 2010

A patient thank-you letter for Green Orthodontics!

Dr. Green and our team just love giving our patients new and beautiful smiles! Recently, our office received a thank you letter from Jon R., one of our patients from last year.

Here is what he wrote:

"Dear Nettles,

I wanted to send my heartfelt gratitude to you and your caring staff for the wonderful gift that you provided me this year.

Not only did you give me back my smile confidence and dental health, your generosity gave me the push to quit smoking. My family and I can't thank you enough for the gift of health! That is just one way that can show you how much your gift touched me.

Please pass on to your staff a BIG thank you for the time and attention that was shown to me and wish them a very HAPPY HOLIDAY season.

Sincerely,

Jon R."

No comments:

Post a Comment